Hello all you fashion addicts out there!

<3

10.2.10

YSL SHOES!

Eto šta surfanje čini ljudima... ništa dobro od toga, donosi samo patnju i bol! Ubijajući vrijeme internetom nabasala sam na ovu dansku stranicu http://www.anywho.dk na kojoj cura prodaje svoje stvari, i to još super stvari...ne znam zašto bi se itko želio takvog šta riješiti...ugl. evo i predmeta moje patnje:


You see what surfing can do to people... nothing good, just suffering and misery! Killing my time on the internet I came across this danish site   http://www.anywho.dk where a girl sells her clothes and accessories. And the stuff is just awsome, I don't know why anyone would like to get rid of such good things. Anyway, here is the subject of my deep pain and suffering - YSL shoes. I want them so much!




This is what she wrote about them:
I bought these YSL lookies on freepeople.com a few weeks ago. I think they’re crazy pretty but the heels are way too high for me. The sole is 3cm and the heel is 15cm which means that I’m 1.95m when I wear them. If only I was 1.75m! They’re a size EU40, completely new, never worn and I paid DKK1.000.

                

0 comments: