Hello all you fashion addicts out there!

<3

11.2.10

THE BAG

 RED, WHITE, AND BLUE PATENT LEATHER FLAG CLUTCH-SKULL CLASP CLOSURE- CRYSTAL EYE DETAIL- Nappa LEATHER LINING- Length 16.5 cm, Width: 11.5 cm, Depth: 5.5 cm. £690.00, check for yorself  HERE .

Ovo je torbica koju želim. Alexander McQueen. Britanska zastava. Koža. Otkačeno. U nju stane šminka, mobitel i zlatna kartica Americana. Košta pukih 7000 kn (690 GBP). Prava sitnica za mene, prodam koju svoju torbicu iz Zare, malo ušparam, još malo mama nadoda i torbica će biti moja!

This is the bag I want. Alexander McQueen. Union Jack. Leather. Fancy. Big enough to squeeze a lipstick, mobile and a Gold Visa Card. It costs mere 690 british pounds. If I sell all of my bags and half of my clothes, break my piggy bank, beg my parents to add some money on the pile...well...I could eventually get hold of it.




Za sada imam torbicu Accesorize. Britanska zastava. Šljokice. Otkačeno. Košta 150 kn na rasprodaji.
For the time being I have to put up with a bag from Accesorize. Union Jack. Pearls. Fancy. 15 GBP, on sale.

 

0 comments: